Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Letter April 13, 2011

Hey Everyone! Rach's Aunt Kari here, we got our first email from Rachelle this morning! Here it is:

Family!!!

I am sooo sorry I don't have any time to write anything on e-mails... Everyone... PLEASE DEAR Elder me! It's the best way that I get any mail here.. the e-mail is only once a week for basicallt 20 minutes... so write me or dear elder!  I love you all sooo much.  The Spirit here at the mtc is soooo strong. I absolutely love it here. It is so amazing I can't even describe it... the best week of my life!!!! There is absolutely nothing better than being a missionary.  Heavenly Father has blessed me so much.. I am sorry that i dont have much time to explain everything.  I have the best district... 5 elders and 4 sisters... It is so funny to watch all the yound Elders grow. Our teachers are sooo good. I have felt so inspired here. I am so happy I really prepared before the mission. There has been a lot of problems with many of the girls here being super overwhelmed.. but the Lord is helping them. They made me the Coordinating sister which means I am basically the mom... hahah. I feel like I have to be like a mom telling them to follow all the rules.. but I am doing it with a nice, loving spirit.. it's good practice!!!
I love you so much!!!

Love,  Sister Rachelle Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment