Monday, July 9, 2012

Yikes

Is this a joke? Three weeks left. I would like to live in denial. I kind of am actually. Amazing things have been happening.. Remember Nancy? I asked her if she prayed about the Book of Mormon and got an answer... her reply " Yes I did, I think I got an answer, but I'm not sure. Basically I asked God if all of this was true.. the Church and everything.. and well I just had this feeling of joy all over my body, what does that mean? It felt awesome"!
Oh my goodness that was so amazing.. I'm like uh yeah that's an answer from God Nancy.. I took no more thought about it and asked her if she wanted to be baptized.. She said she would like to! She's going to pray about July 21.. oh my Hannah that's great. The Gospel is for reals.
   One thing I have found is that as a missionary.. all you really need is the Spirit. If you have that.. it doesn't even matter what you say.. the people you teach will respond if they are ready. God knows who is ready for the gospel.. all he asks us is to help Him get them into the church.
   I am terrified to go back to normal life soon. You'll have to help me!
Loves,
Sister Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment