Monday, July 2, 2012

I'll go where You want me to go

Yesterday was my last fast and testimony meetings of my mission. That is absolutley scary/emotional for me to say the least. Both Sacraments were great meetings.. amazing actually. I bore my testimony in the last ward and wow I felt like bawling my eyes out. I didn't though thankfully.. but there were a few tears. I basically thanked the Lord for all the unreal blessings/miracles I have seen on my mission. The hymn "I'll go where you want me to go" has been going on in my head the last couple weeks..
"But if by a still, small voice He calls to paths I do not know,
 I’ll answer, dear Lord, with my hand in Yours,
I’ll go where You want me to go."

It's been hard for me.. and kinda makes me mad! Why? Because I know the Lord is calling me back home soon. He wants me to return back to normal life. Frankly that sucks! I don't want to do it.. It's bittersweet.

The Lord blesses the obedient. He blesses those that serve Him.. some of the blessings I've recieved lately shock me! I feel incredibly blessed by God. I just realized I said blessed like 5 times already.. Well here I go again.. I feel BLESSED beyond my own comprehension.

Want to hear an amazing miracle? A couple I taught in my first area.. the Wards.. Amy was just baptized when I got to RedLodge. . I was able to take them to the temple the for thier first time to do baptisms. . anyhow they are now getting sealed in the temple... Guess where? San Diego on August 4! I get to go to thier sealing.. oh my amazing.

So we have been teaching a new investigator named Nancy.. She's 15 and I love her to peices! Guess how she found out about the church? The Donny Osmund website! How hilarious is that? She has this newfound obsession with 70's music and on his website there is a link to ask questions about the chuch.. She's been coming to church with us for the last two weeks and she loves it! She is trying to memorize the Young Womens theme.. she is the best. She will get baptized and be the key for the rest of her family.. for sure. Wow I just love the gospel.. and it's amazing teaching the elect who want to learn and progress.. It's so cool.

We got a new mission President! Did I forget to mention that? He is rad.. I like him alot. It is weird though having such a huge change right before I go home.. But hey if things aren't changing.. you aren't progressing.
I love my mission. I'm gonna love these last four weeks. Let the miracles roll in
Loves,
Sister Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment