Monday, June 25, 2012

This little light of mine

Moved again!
1214 Daybreak
Helena, Montana
59601
It's been a great week! Dawson got baptized and confirmed. He is so cute I can't even handle it. During his interview for baptism.. The district leader asked him what he thought of a living day prophet.. his response "It's breathtaking"! haha so hilarious.
5 weeks to go and I'm absolutely going crazy. I don't ever want to leave this mission. It's been amazing.. every moment almost seems monumental. I can never replace the time I've had here.. and I don't want to be a normal human again! It sounds scary. I am going to be one of those weirdo returned missionaries for a long time I think. You'll all have to help me.
  I am sure this last 5 weeks I'm going to be feeling all sorts of emotions. I already am. I am basically heartbroken leaving Montana.. but I'm excited for what God has in store for me. It's crazy. that's all I can really say about it.
  I want you all to know how much I love the Lord. I love him lots. The atonement of Jesus Christ has helped me heal from the deepest of wounds. It's helped so many people out here in Montana.. I've witnessed it. God is so aware of us. . even when everything seems dark. He really is there.. helping us.. and if we listen we'll start to notice His spirit guiding us in our daily choices. I don't doubt that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true. I know it. With all my heart. I've been blessed to meet the most amazing people here.. people that will be my friends forever.
I love you all!

Sister Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment