Monday, June 11, 2012

   It's been a great week. Tiffany and Sam came to church! Woop. We're going over to thier house for dinner tonight. yay.
   So I'm not gonna lie it's starting to set in that I am going home in 7 weeks. It's terrifying! I am way nervous.. I'm sure it will be fine.. but it's just crazy. nutso actually. Oh and incase you were wondering .. YES I AM GOING TO BYU-Idaho. It's not a joke. I'm admitted and everything. Don't you just love direct revelation? Sometimes it just swoops on you and you have no choice but to follow it. It's basically a compelling force.. but it feels amazing. There's nothing better than knowing you on the right path..
   I feel like there are so many amazing things that happen every day and I jsut don't know how to put them down. I guess I'll just have to tell you all when I get home.
    I find out on Friday where I am going to be serving my last transfer. I think I will probably be staying here in Helena.. at least I hope. Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment