Monday, June 4, 2012

Just Love you Helena.

   Well incase you were wondering.. I am almost 100% for sure in for the Fall at BYU-Idaho. Weird right? I know. They have this returning missionary program and so I am definately qualified! WOOP! Wish me luck.
It's been an amazing week.. although I have been sick my heart has seriously been so full it's gonna burst.
Here's some miracles.. not neccesarily in order:

1. Remember Tiffany Smith? the one we always feel awkward asking to get re-baptized? Well we met with her this week.. and before we went in we were like "what should we teach her"? Both our minds were blank on what to say so I was like "welp we'll just have to go in there and let the Spirit do the work. . that we did, and guess what? Tiffany went off telling us how much she likes us, because we don't push her.. We don't make her feel uncomfortable beacuse she's been excommunicated.. We've loved her and treated her as an equal.. She was like "Siste's you don't make me feel like getting to where you are is unattainable. . Thanks so much for coming over here, it's really helped me. I've been thinking about getting back into the church. When you call and invite me to church I get so excited and something feels different when I go now. I don't come home feeling guilty and turn to my vices anymore. HOLY MIRACLE. I've been praying for this woman FOREVER. I seriously love her.. can't wait for the day to see her baptized.


2. My companion was like "Sister Davidson, you are always so happy, how can I be more like you? It's like your always positive." K. that is a miracle in of itself. For any that no me I have been somewhat negative/cynical most my life.. haha More like just thinking I was being realistic, but really I just didn't have the faith to believe that good things would happen to me.

3. Remember the Callison couple I taught that got baptized last summer? We'll Jess Callison baptized Deb's two sons that I taught yesteraday!!! YEAH!! I can't wait to be in the temple with them when they get sealed. How amazing is that?

4. I bore my testimony in Sacrament without crying the whole time. You know when you bear your testimony and you actually say everything you wanted to. It was just rad. I was like "I am literally happy ALL THE TIME.

There's lots more miracles but hey who has time to read them. So for any of you there reading I just want you to know how much my mission has meant to me. It's helped me to understand the priesthood. To trust in the priesthood power and believe that it is real. It's helped me to understand my purpose in life.. To trust in the power of prayer and really develop a personal relationship with diety. It's shown me how important the scriptures are. It has shown me how to be a good mother.. one that is willing to follow all the commandments and teach her children to do the same. I am sad that I have 8 weeks left. But I am never going to forget the miracles that have happened in Montana.
Loves
Sister Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment