Monday, May 28, 2012

Old Habits Die Hard

Well, get ready for a surprise. .. I decided I am going to go to BYU-Idaho! Yeah I know right? I am actually being dead serious. Yes I hate the cold, Yes this was not in my plans at all.. So what's the deal? Well I am not exactly sure.. all I know is that I've had the strongest impression not to go back to Hawaii and to go to Idaho. I have NO IDEA how this is going to work out.. seeing as I already registered for Hawaii and the fact that I despise Idaho. haha
    Let me tell you though I know this is the right decision. . Just as much as I knew I should go on a mission. I fasted and prayed about it. I told God there was no way I was going to BYU-Idaho cause that would just be nonsense! By the end of my fast I felt so good about going there.. ha  Makes no logical sense, but at the same time it does. Anyone that has any tips or in's on how to get into BYU-Idaho for Fall let me know! I know this is crazy talk.. but I'm really serious about it.
    Sometimes on our road in life God makes us give up something we love for something even better. In this situation.. that's how I feel. I LOVE HAWAII. I am obsessed with it. I love the ocean. I love BYU it's the best. I love the time that I have spent there and the people I have met. I thought for sure I would just graduate from there and go on to get my Masters... I guess the Lord has different plans.. He always seems to have different plans. God knows I hate the cold.. so anyone reading this knows that my decision to go to Idaho has to be from Him because there is NO WAY I would have chosen this on my own.
     It has been a good week. I have had a terrible cold but other things are going really well. We set a baptisimal date for a little boy named Dawson Hazelitt! His family came to church this Sunday.. so we're super excited. I love that family. I don't know if I mentioned them before. I LOVE teahcing kids.. they are so humble.. they just get it. I would say alot more but I don't really have the time. Love ya'll

1 comment:

  1. Jase just graduated from byui, and its not that bad! The Winters are a little awful but that's why they make heaters right!? There are a few little cute shops and they even have a down east! I started to really enjoy their gym and the fun Drew classes! Idk how to get you in, maybe call and since your supposed to go there, there will be a way to get in :) yay for byu-I!

    ReplyDelete