Monday, May 14, 2012

A band of Angels coming after me

I love this song. .

Swing low, sweet chariot,
Comin' for to carry me home;
Swing low, sweet chariot,
Comin' for to carry me home.

I looked over Jordan,
And WHAT did I see,
Comin' for to carry me home,
A band of angels comin' after me,
Comin' for to carry me home.

If you get there before I do,
Comin' for to carry me home,
Tell all my friends I'm comin' too,
Comin' for to carry me home.

It's been a great week. First.. I was threatened at gunpoint.. a .38 to be exact. haha! So there's this city in our area called Montana city.. It's pretty country.. houses are up in the hills and far from civilization.. we went to this house on the top of one of said hills.. an old man answers the door and screams.. "I am going to shoot you, get the *BEEP* off my property! I'm not joking if your stupid enough to knock on my door I can kill you on sight"!... So of course I did what I should and bolted to the truck as fast as I could.. Well we were in a trio that day and the other two sisters are like casually walking slow.. all the while he is screaming "Get out of here now! Your making me sooo mad! while proceeding to throw his crutch at them!"  I'm like get the heck in the truck now!!!! I'm already in the truck and finally one of the sisters makes it in.. my companion is outside the truck picking something up very slow.. I'm like sister WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET IN THE TRUCK!!! haha she was picking up a couple mormon.org cards she dropped.. I'm like are you serious! Leave the cards! hahah it was kind of hilarious.. She was just in shock. I would have been ok if I got shot.. Spirit paradise sounds pretty gratifying.. I wouldn't mind a band of angels coming after me.
     Mothers day was nice. I don't think I told you about a lady named Elizabeth we met with a few weeks ago.. We'll we were out trying people and no one was answering.. then I told Sister Valdiviso.. Don't worry I've got a feeling we will find someone we never met today and teach them.. She's like yeah. . not even 5 seconds later.. a lady starts RUNNING towards us "SISTERS! SISTERS! wait!!!!, I want to talk to you"! It was Elizabeth. She had been inactive for 8 years or so. . shortly after she got baptized.. We got to know her and right on her door step We taught her about the atonement.. and it was AMAZING!! Long story short she's been coming back to church for 2 weeks strait now.. and the ward is embrassing her. My comp is like.. "how did you know? you always call stuff like that out before it happens".. Then I remembered seeing sooo many little miracles like that in my first area with Sister Buchanan.. She called stuff out all the time.. it was like she just casually went through all the miracles.. and I was astounded at them.. I asked her the same question.. she said.. I guess it's just that I expect the Lord to do these things.. I have been out so long that it isn't I don't recognize them.. it's just that they happen so often. Anyways .. It's just rad. that's all.
      Sister Michiels came to church this week with all her kids!!! It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Since we've been bringing the kids to church the last month.. they were all able to sing with the Primary to thier mom. I almost cried. Geez I never ever ever ever want this to end. I can't ever type all th miracles I see in a week. But I can tell you I LOVE GOD. I love Him so much. Jesus Christ is my BEST FRIEND. Nothing is better than doing His will.. because He knows me best.

Irelyn,Me, Harry,Wynter,and Davis
Loves,
Sister Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment