Monday, July 25, 2011

Hi Loves! July 25, 2011

Well it's a new week and a very new transition.. I picked up my new companion Sister Tuckett on Wednesday. Let me tell you.. this week was difficult! She is VERY QUIET. Infact the only thing she has voluntarily said to me this entire week was "How do I turn off this heater". So ya.. huge transition. It is difficult talking over an area when you are so used to working with one companion and all your investigators know you.. then comes a new one who doesn't talk.. ha so I feel super burdened with having to give the WHOLE lesson. . She is a very sweet girl I just can't get her to say a word.. she has been out for 6 months and apparently in her last area she hasn't had ANY investigators or ANY investigator lessons/basptisms... which sounds very odd to me.. because we are supposed to have 20 lessons a week with at least 10 investigator lessons.. so since she has only spent the last 6 months giving MEMBER lessons at dinner.. just a thought.. not anything from Preach my Gospel I think she is a little overwhelmed at all the work we have to do here in Red Lodge/ Absoarkee. Hopefully she'll get used to it soon. I feel like she is from another country or something because she won't talk.. ha. I am sure it'll work out.:)  
   The work load on a mission is always alot easier when you love the people you are serving.. Let me tell ya I LOVE the people of Montana. I really do.. I have some great friendships here already that I am sure will last forever. 
   We helped a lady from one of our branches Sis Clark this last Saturday with her annual garage sale.. she aslways has a bunch on antiques and coool stuff. And she gave me the best present ever! It's a super old school polaroid camera.. you know the ones that instantly print the picture.. I am not sure how to get the photo paper for those anymore but if anyone knows.. let me know! 
    Well I am happy to be here and am feeling a bit better now than last week.. still not 100 percent but soon! Anyhow.. Love ya all! Write to me!
Love 

One of my favorite Families. The Roses



P.S. I forgot to mention.. remember that lamb I had fed? Yeah well a bear ate it yesterday!!! YES A BEAR ATE IT!!! ah
Sis Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment