Monday, August 1, 2011

The Sun Will Come Out.

Changes can be HARD can't they. Sometimes I wonder.. hey Heavenly Father.. can i just take a break for a second? I think missions and marriages both go through the same types of lulls.. where you have to work for a while and it gets really tough, then it gets tougher.. and then finally a break though and a burst of happiness and joy! haha At least all my married friends that write me seem to be going through these types of up's and downs alot.. I guess you call that life.. But isn't it fulfilling? I think so. 
    We have been working really hard at trying to find new people to teach. I have had to break out of my shell alot and be more outgoing, talking to Everyone.. since my companion is so quiet.. but it has been really good for me! I have grown alot! I am getting closer relationships with everyone because I have to be more persistent and outgoing. I am starting to like this trial. maybe i shouldn't admit that because it is rough at times. 
    I am so grateful to have the scriptures and prayer when things get hard.. when everything else isn't working the way I want.. when i feel lonely or maybe a little scared to do what I know I need to.. there is only One being who can truly and completely understand and therefore is capable of helping me to see the sun come out tomorrow. Our Savior Jesus Christ knows us. He went through our trials so that He could understand us. If you don't believe it pick up the New Testament.. read all about his life.. If you still don't believe it.. pick up the Book of Mormon read Alma chapter 7.. Jesus went through all our pain and afflictions by choice. He KNEW this life would be hard and He loved us enough to provide us a way to escape our pain and not just to endure this life but to have joy in it. 
Love and Aloha,
Sis Rachelle

Well I may look frumpy in these pictures.. but oh well. I figure this is about the only time in my life where it's ok to not be attractive. Plus I bought that skirt at a thrift shop for a dollar. whoop



No comments:

Post a Comment