Monday, August 22, 2011

write to this missionary

Well this week is transfers.. I am terrified. I find out on Friday if i stay in my area for 6 more weeks or if I get transferred to somewhere else.. I really don't want to leave yet.. but since i have been here all my mission it is possible but if not I will have been in this area for 6 months by next transfer. I basically have a year left since i figured out I come home in the beginning of September 2012. wow! not that I am counting down or anything.. haha
The mission is great. I encourage anyone who is reading this who is thinking about going to stop thinking and JUST DO IT. there is basically nothing more fulfilling then completely dedicating all your time and energy into selfless service. It is the hardest task to do but a mission is basically the only time in your life where you can really set time apart and put forth all your efforts into the work. I love being a missionary. I meet the coolest people and get to teach them the most important things to know... basic simple gospel principles that make people happier than anything in this life.. life has so many fleeting quick fixes for "happiness" but the only real lasting happiness comes from keeping the commandments and enjoying life while expanding your talents to bless the lives of others. 
Love you
Sis Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment