Monday, August 8, 2011

Aloha Family

Well this week has gone by pretty smoothly. We finally got in with some new ivestigators! Marion and Tiny are in their 80's and we got in and taught them the first lesson.. watched the Restoration and left them a book of mormon with a chapter to read. It was pretty awesome.. they asked alot of good questions.  I am so happy to be out here.. Montana is great. We started teaching the Callison's sons yesterday and hope to get them baptized soon as well. Things are going along.. Sorry don't really have much to say this week... But I NEED YOUR LETTERS AND SUPPORT! 
Love you all
p.s. the church is true
-Sis Rachelle
p.s.s
Check out how beautiful Montana is.. all dirt roads and sunsets
p.s.s.
this crazy cat named Bessie is in love with me.. it jumps on my head and paws and pets my face.. and sleeps with me on the weekends.



No comments:

Post a Comment