Monday, September 19, 2011

Things that make me happy to be in Montana:
    

 1.My companion
    
 2. The people I have met and the wonderful advice I get from a lady Sister Vonneida   
  
 3. Being able to attend the temple with the Wards and Jane for thier first time     

 4. Knowing I am on the Lords errand    
 5. Seeing people change becuase of the Atonement of Jesus Christ   
    
 6. Finally having the time to complete "Jesus the Christ" by Talmage     
  
 7. Being in the middle of nowhere and walking outside in pitch black to see the MilkyWay (for real)   
   
 8. Buying and wearing lipstick for the first time      

 9. Feeling like I am completely in the "Potter's" hands and being molded into something that won't crack as easily

 10. Understanding the importance of family


Love, Sister Davidson

1 comment:

  1. came over from Rockstar Diaries blog! :)

    you are SO lovely! i think that this is so wonderful what you are doing. i love how you are so focused on letting God use you in the way that He wants. very inspiring.
    that is neat that you have a creative writing degree, i'm interested in writing\journalism:)
    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete