Monday, September 26, 2011

Howdy Family.



This week has been alright.. ha we have an investigator that we tracted into a couple weeks ago that wants to get baptized! We picked her up yesterday and took her to church for the first time.. she enjoyed it.. she says she feels like we were sent to her right when she needed us. ha. 
So my birthday is coming up in a couple weeks.. what the? 23.. I am old. so old. oh and when my best friends all get married while I am on my mission it makes me feel older. ha that's alright. If anyone is interested in sending this missionary a birthday package I will tell you a few things I am dying to have. 

1. a mini george forman grill (ok these things are awesome)
2. Music!!! I can listen to anything I feel is spiritual. 
3. Talks on Cd.. any kind of gospel topic, conference, John Bytheway, Truman Madsen, ect.. these come in handy
4. There is this really cheap Camera called a "Diana" and it is rad. I have wanted one for some time now. 
5. Letters.. a simple note will suffice!
6. New glasses. I am blind. 

I love you!
Sister Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment