Monday, October 3, 2011

Hiii

Well conference was great wasn't it?? I love it sooo much. My favorite talk was Elder Uchtdorf's talk "Forget me Not" from the women's conference. . it was so good. If you want to read it click  here. 
  We shouldn't wait for some future event to be happy.. we should be happy now! Look at the the blessings we have. The messages from Conference help me recharge for the next six months.. they are so encouraging and I am soo blessed to know that we can hear from God today. . he's not some mystical force in a far off galaxy. hah and he cares enough to talk to us.. all we have to do is pray.
      So I talked to my mission president and It is very likely that I am getting transferred.. so If any of you are planning on sending me a card or something for my birthday it would be wise to send it to the mission home in billings. I have no idea where I will be going.. but I feel prepared to leave the area.. wow 6 months have gone by! it's crazy.. 1/3 of my mission is over. 
      I love and miss you all. 
    Sister Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment