Monday, October 17, 2011




Well this area is for sure different! I like it but I miss my old area a lot.. I was attached to the people.. and the investigators... I was well comfortable.. and anyone who's been on a mission knows once you get comfortable.. it's transfer time.. haha
I have my work cut out for me here... there are basically NO PROGRESSING INVESTIGATORS.. so it's a huge finding time. I guess the Lord doesn't want sissy's out on the mission field right?  Ha So Sunday was my birthday/my first time in the new ward.. ok the ward is huge.. I have gotten accustomed to 20-25 people at church not 150... so yeah I was overwhelmed! But I know if I work hard I'll be blessed.
  Thanks to everyone who sent me something for my birthday. Made my day better!
loves
Sis Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment