Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Welp


I made it here to Kalispell! What a change in scenery.. I feel like I am in a new country! It is way pretty here.. like postcard status.. but it is very city like. The houses have this colonial/east coast style-feel.. which I LOVE.. you know the wrap around decks, rocking chair on porch, classic vintage look.. I like it. NO more dirt roads! Which is different but refreshing in a way. I am excited to get to work with my new companion. This area will be super different from my last..
  1. because it is a city
  2. there are sidewalks
  3. only one ward instead of three branches that are way far apart
  4. I am now the "old senior comp" what the
  5. My new house is SO NICE and CLEAN and has a real shower and isn't freezing!
   So ya I haven't really met anyone or done anything yet.But I am sure it will be a great experience. The Lord makes me really work hard I decided He is just really trying to make me be a better person... cause wow my faults seem to be popping out of every nook and cranny in this woodwork. It will all be for my good though.
 Love and miss you all!
   Sister Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment