Monday, December 12, 2011

Love You

well this week was good. Except Megan moved out of our area! The perfect investigator who wanted to learn and improve her life, and we have to turn her over to the Elders! Ah. I have heard stories like this throughout my life where missionaries just want to keep teaching the person anyway.. because they found them.. and they want to be part of it.. but I think that would be selfish and not really show faith that God is going to take care of it.. and that the missionaries in the new area will do a good job teaching. It is hard though! Especially when our bishop wants us to keep teaching her and encouraging her to come to our ward.. even though we know we can't. haha

     With Christmas just around the corner I have really been contemplating the meaning of it.. Christ.. and as a missionary I think it's the most conducive arena to be able to get the "real Spirit of Christmas"and share it with others. I am not depressed that I won't be able to spend time with my family.. I'm not really the home body type.. don't get me wrong I LOVE MY FAMILY and would love to see them.. but I know why I am here and so it's not sad. . plus I get to skype my family on Christmas Day! WOOP!
Well sorry not much to talk about this week. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment