Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy New Year

Christmas was nice. I really enjoyed it. Here's a list of things I loved about it... and about this last week.

   1. Mr. Kreugars Christmas with a 14 year old girl Jenna.. (when I first got to Kalispell I found her in the formers and felt like we should try and teach her again.) During the movie she turned to me and said "Sister Davidson that was powerful wasn't it?" and I said "yeah Jenna it was".  After the movie we we're talking and she got serious (not like her haha) and said "I have really felt lately like I need to get baptized". .. WOOOOP

2. Church.. and two less active families we have been teaching came! One couple has been inactive for 9 years.. this is the first time they have come back.. it was so awesome seeing them all snazzy and happy at church.

3. A Christmas tree with a bunch of presents under it. Thanks soooo much EVERYONE who sent me something.. that was so sweet of you and I really appreciated it. I got spoiled. Sorry I couldn't spoil you more!

4. Talking to family. Thanks for all you do. I'm sure I am probably just  boring to you cause all I can talk about it missionary stuff. haha Thanks for listening and I miss and love you all.. and will see you next Christmas!

I can't think of anything else to say. It was just exciting to have a Holiday and reflect on all my blessings. This next year I am looking forward to fully devoting myself to the Lord's work. Finding more people who are ready for the gospel.. and seeing more miracles every day.

I love you all. I hope your new years is great. Mine will be spent probably just going to the church and playing board games.. whoo hoo new years eve as a Sister Missionary.. ! ha


Love you all again.
p.s.
The best resolution we can have this year is to read the scriptures and pray every day.. on our own and with our families.. somehow when we do these things.. everything else goes more smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment