Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hey you out there

  Well this week's been a bit rough.. but good nonetheless. Sometimes you just gotta focus on the positive.. It's always different with a new companion.. there's always a learning curve and you really have to be flexible. I talked to my mission president yesterday because we had zone conference and he said companions are like a "mock spouse" if your companion were your "spouse" how would you try and help them, treat them ect.. it's true! Everyone is different and my mission has really taught me to get along with everyone.. and love them as God does.. not just avoid them if you don't like them.. haha but go out of your way to befriend them.. to find things you can both agree on.. believe me it's not always my favorite.. but sometimes it is.. I have learned alot about myself.. and I have tried to express more gratitude OUT LOUD to my companions.. ha I just assume people know I care about them.. I guess I should tell them more! I can always do better.
   I realized I am not used to Winter.. it can be dark and kind of depressing.. luckily I can work out in the morning or it would be lots worse. Don't get me wrong there's no place I'd rather be than my mission, but sometimes it's rough and I day dream of Hawaii.. ha
   I am excited to see what the rest of my mission will bring and the people I'll meet. Sorry I don't have much to say this week. I'm a bit tired.
Loves
Sis Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment