Monday, February 13, 2012

well hey there... things are good here in Kalispell Montana. A little cold, but good. Sister Berry and I are doing well together and meeting lots of new people! Tracting is very entertaining.. we talked to like 100 people this week and every other door has someone crazy. haha Some people are super nice and just say "I'm not interested". Others yell and say "I believe in Christ and your wrong"! SLAM .. ha that was an exact one this week. I was thinking hey there lady.. read the tag.. ( or TAEEG if your in Montana) I believe in Christ too! Oh my people are hilarious. Have i ever told you about SKULL CHURCH? Yep it's real. it's basically this young hip pastor that gets a bunch of bands to come and play and then for 5 minutes at the end.. he saves your soul because you can accept Jesus. People are soooooo funny.. did I mention that? So many doors say.. oh ya I'm a new Christian..  I was just saved at Fresh Life/Skull Church last week. I wonder why people think all you have to do is accept Jesus and your saved forever.. I don't get it?
    Anyhow.. missions are awesome.. hard.. long.. fun.. and everything in between. I hope ya'll have a great Valentines. I'll be sharing the Savior's love.. ha

Loves,
Sister Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment