Monday, February 27, 2012

HI family and friends!
This one's gonna be short cause a girl from my ward is gonna highlight my hair for free! Woop!
This week has been really good. Jenna came with us to a fireside last night with Sister Bell (who is the one doing my hair).. we also had a great lesson with Jenna this week and S. Bell is the perfect fellowshipper! S bell is the new mia-maid teacher and she is also a recent convert of 2 years so she can really relate to Jenna. I don't think it's just a coincidence.
  We have a lesson tonight with our new investigator Caleb (25). He is sweet! haha he has a Jehovah Witness Background so that's been fun. Tonight were bringing the Elders quorm President from Singles ward to help us teach the Plan of Salvation,.. should be interesting!
  I love missionary work. Somedays I wake up so excited for the work. I meet people I know I needed to meet. I make friends I know I will have forever. I learn about my weaknesses and how to improve myself through Christ daily. It's humbling and rewarding.
Love you guys so much!
Oh ya I have a blog for missionary work.. check it out sisterrachellejanae.blogspot.com
Loves
Sister Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment