Monday, February 6, 2012

wellllll

Sis Coyne and I.
                 
                                                       
So my companion got emergency transferred back to one of her old areas. Which means today I pick up my new companion Sister Berry! Sister Berry and I were in the MTC together and we are basically BFF so needless to say I'm pretty excited! p.s yes.. she is from Utah. ha
Some crazy stuff has happened this week. There was the executive secretary in our ward.. (who I have questioned several times, if he was sain) he left the church! He went crazy basically. It was nuts. One time he started bible bashing me at our dinner appointment.. and he had no actual background for what he was saying! It made NO SENSE. I felt super guided by the spirit on what to say to him and I didn't bash back.. I was glad to have read from Jesus the Christ so I could answer a lot of questions.. and then he had the nerve to say Talmage was wrong! I'm like.. hello he's an apostle! I felt the spirit so strong as I testified that the Apostles are servants of God and I trust them.  I think he just started getting into anti-material which is a big no no. Why? because it's negative garbage that's scewed.. and makes you feel awful. if you feel awful reading it.. it's not from God. If you don't feel like praying.. it's the adversary! It really shows me that when you lose track and don't take the time to do the little things.. read your scriptures, pray, ect. you can get really off. Maybe you have some questions you haven't found exact answers to yet.. DONT THROW THE BABY OUT WITH THE BATH WATER. Remember how you feel at church, at the temple.. You feel the Spirit in your heart and in your mind. You can't just see it logically. You can't just see it spiritually.. it's a mixture, and then you incorporate faith. Sad news. His wife was in tears and took me out of relief society so she could tell me exactly what has been going on. My heart went out to her. . she is such a great woman.. just trying to do whats right.. and now her husbands gone nutso. Pray for her! 
Well Heavenly Father gives us crazy times occasionally.. to help others.. and also ourselves in the process. If we really love others we will do ALL we can to help them. ALL WE CAN. No one is perfect. We shouldn't hate other people just because they choose to sin differently than we do. We need to pray for those that hurt, manipulate, and despitefully use us. Is it easy? No way! But it is possible through the atonement of Jesus Christ. I am sure ya'll already know but I LOVE MY MISSION. This was the best decision of my life. I could never regret it. I get little tender mercies.. right when i need them that remind me.. 
GOD IS THERE
HE LOVES ME
HE IS AWARE OF MY NEEDS AND DESIRES
I am uplifted by prayer. I am uplifted by the good people around me. 
Love you. Every one of ya's
Sister Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment