Monday, April 9, 2012

Helena I ♥ you





Sister Valdiveiso, Danielle, Bry'yanna, Me



It's been an amazing week. I am LOVING.. I repeat that.. LOVING Helena.. I just love it. p.s. I love it. My companion and I are finding and teaching well together. We picked up an excommunicated couple who have been away for over 10 years.. The Smith family. Thier parents are in one of our wards and Sisters have not had much success before.. just a couple random visits with them. Well we met with them and it was RAD. We watched Finding Faith in Christ with the whole family.. (They have four kids that all attend church).. then we talked about the atonement of Jesus Christ.. how it's not just a one time deal.. It's unbelieveable to me how much love/charity I can feel for people I just met. But I do. I don't care AT ALL.. what they have done in the past. . I know the Atonement will heal them.. it will.. there is no "gone too far".
I'm so excited to see how this turns out.. pray for them!

     So Larry.. the man with MD that we have a baptisimal date for.. he is so awesome. We also went and watched finding Fath in Christ with him... he had a few questions.. He asked "So does this mean when I will get ressurrected and I will have my body back"?  It was the most tender thing ever. I seriously almost bawled as we told him.. yes Larry.. you will have a perfect body.. you won't have any pain.. you won't have to take any medicine. He smiled. He then asked, " but what if I sin again after I am baptized"?  We went on to teach about the Sacrament.. and the Plan of Happiness.. and how the ressurection is a gift to all men.. wiked or righteous..   Isn't that a miracle? How loving is our Heavenly Father to offer us such a gift through His Son Jesus Christ.
    
     I have had so many experiecnes on my mission. Miracles. Small and Large. There have been many times where I felt unworthy to be where I was.. to witness what I was seeing. Some things are too sacred to share. How grateful I am to have come here to Montana.. Who would have ever thought I would ever be a missionary? Now I can't imagine my life If I never came. I would not be me without this. I feel sooooo blessed. No matter how hard some days are.. the miracles outweigh any discouragement. I love the Lord.
Loves,
Sister Davidson


p.s. On a funny note.. my comp's name is Sister Valdieiso.. so everyone thinks she is Mexican.. what's funny is that I am more Mexican than her.. hhaa that's right she's full white.. She was adopted.. she gets so irrated when people think she is some other nationalitiy.. I find it hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Rachelle. So glad things are so amazingly wonderful for you. Makes my heart warm to read what you're experiencing. Keep up the great work! I wish all our older YW and those a little older would read your blog weekly.

    ReplyDelete